THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
We are currently looking for an amazing Crypto Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Has strong HSM skills
- Is a technical expert who can make well-informed design decisions in-line with best practices
- Can write code in a few different programming languages, and enjoys learning new languages, C is required
- Empathizes with users of all experience levels
- Enjoys teaching and enabling other developers to be successful
- Is a skilled writer who can explain complex topics simply and clearly
- Has their finger on the pulse of current development trends in multiple ecosystems
- Excels at generating excitement and positivity about our product and features
- Can work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and has meticulous attention to detail
- Expert in C
- Experience or interest in Crypto/Blockchain or related is a huge bonus
- Significant understanding of no only attacks via "side-channel" but all other problems that arise with modern applied crypto
- Strong understanding of crypto algorithms
- Proficient in domain modeling and domain-driven design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.