An industry leading company is looking for Senior Platform Engineers to join their fully remote team! If you have experience building distributed systems & large-scale applications in a fast-paced environment, this role is for you! All backend-development teams are growing, so there is plenty of new development to be done across different products. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing firm on the fore-front of technology that believes strongly in their values and is willing to invest in your skills growth, apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering
• MINIMUM 5 + years of professional Backend Software Engineering experience
• 2+ years of experience working in fast-paced environments (does NOT need to be fintech!)
• 2+ years of experience building distributed systems or large scale applications from scratch
• Positive & energetic demeanor required
• An interest in continuous learning is a must Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience growing with an organization (small to mid-sized)
• Golang experience
What You Will Be Doing Breakdown
• 100% Golang Daily Responsibilities
• 100% Hands On
• Building the pipeline for ingesting and structuring logs and Prometheus metrics at scale using machine learning
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.