We are currently looking for an amazing Technical Support Specialist. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Responding to technical support enquiries via phone or email
- Assisting customers with system designs and configuration for specific projects
- Onsite support for projects within the region, including out of hours support
- Manage tickets, provide software training, be familiar with all technical aspects of platform, work with tech team to coordinate escalations
- Demonstrating products to potential customers and training users
- Strong problem solving capabilities and the tenacity to work through complex challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive on interacting with people and working together to find solutions
- Familiar with Linux commands, TCP/IP, Routing & Switching a plus
- The ability to prioritize appropriately when balancing multiple tasks
- Excellent time management
- The capacity to remain calm when working under pressure
- A commitment to maintaining consistently high-quality outcomes
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.