We are currently looking for an amazing Controller. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Analyze and reconcile G/L account balances
- Prepare journal entries
- Be a liaison between operations and finance departments
- Assist regional accounting and payroll departments
- Oversee roll forwards of accounts receivable, fixed assets, and other key G/L balances
- Assist with audits
- Lead and/or participate in projects as assigned by management
- CPA license
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.