We're looking for a highly intelligent and passionate Software Engineer to join our team.
We're an innovative company that is growing significantly within the Gaming Industry.
Full Time - Remote
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Equity, etc.
- Design and write code across multiple platforms
- Help create a robust and secure OTA update system for custom applications, programs, and services.
- Devise clever hacks to control how third-party applications behave.
- Modify registry to customize Windows appearance and behavior.
- Develop scripts and processes necessary for system maintenance.
- 8+ years as Software Engineer
- Expert with C++, C#, Multi-threading, OpenGL, WebGL, etc.
- Have experience with Distributed Systems, Microservices Architecture, SQL, NoSQL
- BS or MS in Computer Science is preferred
- Experience working in a Fast Paced Environment
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training