We're looking for a highly intelligent and passionate Graphics Engineer to join our team.
We're an innovative company that is growing significantly within the Gaming Industry.
Full Time - Remote
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Equity, etc.
- Research and implement new technologies to push the boundaries of what our engine can achieve
- Collaborate with the art and design teams to plan features and extend the overall vision of the game
- Building, deploying, and maintaining and all of the tooling around it
- Brings a wealth of experience building microservices architecture
- Work with other leads and producers to establish game related tasks and schedules
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
- 5+ years as Software Engineer
- Experience working across Multiple Platforms
- Expert with C++, C#, Python, 2D/3D Graphics, AWS, etc.
- Have experience with Distributed Systems, Microservices Architecture, SQL, NoSQL
- BS or MS in Computer Science is preferred
- Experience working in a Fast Paced Environment
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training