THIS ROLE IS REMOTE IN CANADA
We are currently looking for an amazing Front End Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Develop functional and appealing web and mobile applications by translating UX wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the applications
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Create functional demos and prototypes
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create and maintain cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Responsible for applying look & feel to mobile apps and websites using scalable responsive techniques.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout a project’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- 3 years website development experience including experience with responsive website development and best practices
- Strong knowledge of CSS and semantic HTML. Experience with Sass preferred.
- Understanding of and experience with Git
- Experience with accessibility, animation, design systems, or style guides is a plus.
- Clean well-commented/documented code with a strong drive to create engaging user experiences
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of common software project management and development practices
- Ability to help define and meet deadlines; know how long it will take you do x, y, and z
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Web Design, Computer Science, Information Systems, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.