THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
We are currently looking for an amazing Java Developer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Perform software development using Java.
- Add new products, features, upgrades, and enhancements.
- Manage and code to complex interactions and data flows.
- Manage technical optimization for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other teams or customers for feature development.
- Lead the implementation and testing throughout the development of the new enterprise architecture.
- Live in the State of Colorado and within occasional commuting distance of our office (Required!)
- 8+ years advanced Java coding experience (Required!)
- Experience with end-to-end project scope management
- Experience working with and developing high performance teams
- Experience developing data systems with high traffic volumes with low latency, high availability, business continuity, and data completeness
- Experience with risk analysis thru quality management in adherence with quality guidelines and norms
- Advanced knowledge with the design & implementation of J2EE, multi-threaded, and Web services (REST and SOA) applications in an enterprise app
- Experience with Java 8 Development (lambdas & streams) and \ Java 10 a plus
- Comp Sci Degree Required
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.