THIS ROLE IS REMOTE IN CANADA
We are currently looking for an amazing API Developer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Collaborates with business function areas to fully understand and define system requirements. Makes recommendations for business solutions. Develops technical specifications and technical unit test plans based on these requirements.
- Experience implementing APIs using APIed connectivity, API design fast approach using various middleware product stack like Designer, Exchange, API gateway etc.
- Evaluates current system capabilities to identify changes that need to be made and determines the impact to the business. Ensures that programming and software requirements fulfill business objectives.
- Designs, develops and modifies programs, objects and processes to complete smaller projects as well as supporting larger complex projects.
- Works as a team member within the IT department to implement new or system changes. Identifies resources and communicates system requirements and timelines.
- Provides ongoing system and programming support in responsible area. Maintains up-to-date knowledge of new and suitable applications and understands their potential uses as they relate to the functional area supported.
- Performs functionality tests of new and updated applications and systems to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates or makes modifications to improve system performance. Creates test plans as required. Participates in application updates and upgrade projects.
- Organizes and tracks the progress of projects and tasks by applying project management techniques. Identifies issues that will delay on-time delivery and assists in resolving them. Communicates to management direction, status, and problems with work assignments through status reports. Works with management to overcome obstacles and complete projects.
- Follows established methodologies during system development and ensures systems adhere to the standards and procedures established by the IT department. Develops and maintains all system related documentation.
- 5-7 years of experience implementing middleware based Integration solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5-7 years of middleware integration development, design and architecture experience
- Good exposure to GIT / participate in open source projects
- Experience with working at scale
- Good understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, WebServices and APIs
- Expert with Ruby/Rails
- Ability to work in an agile matrix managed environment
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.