THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
We are currently looking for an amazing Infrastructure Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Implementing changes to production infrastructure where uptime is key
- Maintain high availability of the service
- Be a member of the operations response team (on-call)
- Facilitate deployment of new code
- Support operational monitoring and alerting
- Ensure reliability and availability to logging platform
- Maintain our microservices stack on Kubernetes and AWS
- Support deployment strategy - automation, scripting, workflow
- Automation, infrastructure as code
- Strong experience with Linux administration
- Fluency with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, ELK, Prometheus
- Fluency with Bash, Python or GoLang
- Experience working with microservice-based systems
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Experience being a member of an on-call rotation
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.