THIS ROLE IS REMOTE IN CANADA
We're looking for a Angular Expert to join a well funded startup.
We are heavily focused on AI and Tech.
Must be based in Canada
Full Time: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain applications
- Support, lead, and mentor other software engineers within the department
- Provide meaningful solutions to software, database, and system issues
- Recommend improvements to the software, database, and system
- Conduct code reviews and analysis of other developers’ works
- 5+ years working in product marketing, growth or lifecycle marketing
- Experience with RESTful API, Front-end, database architecture, and systems
- Expert in Angular and associated Frameworks
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- BS or MS in a Technical Discipline
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.