THIS ROLE IS REMOTE IN CANADA
We're looking for a Technical Product Manager to lead several major initiatives.
We are a large enterprise company working on curing financial problems for companies and customers.
Full Time: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, etc.
- Author documents relating to product life cycle including product vision, roadmap, business requirements and functional specifications.
- Translate complex business requirements into functional designs or specification
- Drive product development across teams (primarily Engineering, Sales Operations, Product Management, Sales and Marketing) through business requirements, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Coordinate and manage comprehensive user acceptance testing including creation of test cases
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate risks at multiple levels
- Identify and communicate risks to stakeholder including defining risk mitigation strategies
- Work collaboratively with Engineering as an advocate for the needs of our customers.
- 10+ years with Product and Software Engineering
- Hands-on experience working across multiple disciplines,
- Experience as owner with the ability to drive prioritization consensus across business units
- Serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
- Previous experience as a Software Engineer
- BS in Computer Science or a Technical Discipline
- MBA preferred.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.