THIS ROLE IS REMOTE IN CANADA
We're looking for a Software Engineer to join a leading digital company.
Must be based in Canada
Full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, etc.
- Write clean, functional, and scalable code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Create and execute algorithms to efficiently process and merge large datasets to serve on the platform
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Collaboratively develop a roadmap for adding new features and capabilities
- 4+ years as a Software Engineer
- Expert in Node and building out features,etc.
- Experience with Distributed Systems and Software Design
- Experience in a startup or high-growth tech company
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- BS or MS in Computer Science is preferred
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.