THIS ROLE IS REMOTE IN CANADA
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a well funded startup that is growing like crazy!!!!
We help the lives of other through are innovative solutions.
Position is Remote
Full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, etc.
- Develop and implement complex automation tasks and cloud architecture.
- Design, build, test, and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud-based applications on private and public clouds.
- Apply GCP Well-Architected principles to production systems and operational support tooling.
- Develop deep expertise with Google Cloud Platform.
- Take ownership of key architecture decisions.
- Design and implement tooling and processes to ease and accelerate the developer experience of engineering teams.
- 10+ years within DevOps and Software Engineering
- Experience with Architecture and Scaling Large Software Systems
- Experience designing and implementing end-to-end Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines .
- Experience in Configuration Management and Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience collaborating across multiple functional and/or technical teams to deliver an Agile-based project.
- Demonstrated knowledge of fundamental cloud security (e.g., Identity and Access Management, firewalls,
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.