We're looking for an Cloud Software Engineer to join our team.
We're an innovative tech company focused on providing endless solutions to our customers.
: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Equity, et
- Working in tandem with DevOps and SRE teams to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our company.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance in a public cloud.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines.
- Develop and implement technical efforts to design, build and deploy AWS applications at the directions of lead architects and product owners.
- Ability to work and produce results in an agile and fast-paced environment with dynamic deadlines.
- Experience with either Linux or Windows command line interface
- Understanding of orchestration tools (chef, puppet, ansible, or Google tools)
- Familiarity with common protocols including but not limited to: DNS, SMTP, HTTP(s), SFTP, SCP
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, Google, Private Clouds etc.)
- Agile Development experience, preferably with Scrum
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.