We're looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join a successful Software Company.
They our a leader in their industry and have created a successful AI Platform.
Position is based on the East Coast
Full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, etc.
- Develop & implement effective and innovative sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract and source high quality leadership and executive level candidates for open leadership roles and opportunistic pipelining
- Manage the full life cycle hiring process – from research/sourcing to offer
- Source and identify diverse slates of qualified passive candidates using creative, out of the box recruiting methods
- Complete detailed candidate assessments
- Develop diverse talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including referral generation, networking, and direct sourcing
- Provide a high touch, thorough, top notch candidate experience
- Build strong relationships with Tableau’s senior leaders and executives
- Act as a trusted business partner and consultant to hiring managers in hiring talented leaders for Tableau, leveraging knowledge/expertise to provide input on the market, candidates, etc.
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in an in-house setting and/or agency setting.
- Proven track record and experience influencing senior leaders.
- Ability to prioritize effectively across competing demands and maintain responsiveness, business focus, integrity, and sound judgment.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Background of developing creative recruiting strategies and the ability to multi-task across multiple, niche searches.
- Built diversity into your recruiting and sourcing strategies, and consistently delivered results against niche job profiles.
- An ability to pull and interpret data in a compelling way to tell a story and to influence the business
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.