THIS ROLE IS REMOTE IN CANADA
We're looking for a Software Architect to join a well funded startup.
We deliver innovative solutions to clients, large and small all over the world.
Full Time: Full Benefits, Dental, Vision, Health, 401k, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with product management team to define new architectural requirements
- Ensure strong collaboration between other development teams, Product Management and Quality Assurance.
- Set the end-to-end technical direction for the team, including platform, technology, tools, and infrastructure
- Communicate architecture in an effective and professional manor.
- Drive technical decisions, solve tough problems, and coordinate multiple project execution
- 10+ years as a Software Engineer and Architect
- Experience working across multiple programming languages
- Experience working in Cloud Native Environments
- Experience Architecting Systems and Designing Applications
- Must have great communication skills - working with different stakeholders
- BS or MS in Computer Science is preferred
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.