We're looking for a Sr. Director, Account Manager to join a successful Consumer Company.
They work with brands and consumers worldwide to help them generate revenue.
Full Time - Based in LA, SF, Chicago, Miami, New York
Full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, etc
- Cultivate senior management business relationships within clients.
- Lead bi-annual senior level business reviews.
- Liaison with Product team on potential exploration of new business offerings or testing within assigned clients or region.
- Work with internal teams in the development of annual promotional plans for accounts.
- Regularly review progress against account plans and adjust where needed to achieve annual goals.
- Deliver objectives within the P&L budget by maximizing promotional plans and optimizing performance.
- Establish and communicate performance objectives and scorecard to sales leadership.
- 10+ years of experience working within AM and Client Services
- Experience and knowledge of Branding, Consumers, Marketing, etc.
- You have built large Partnerships, existing and new to generate revenue
- Great communication: Verbal and Written
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Equivalent
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.