THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
We're looking for a Devops Engineer to join a well funded startup, focused on helping the lives of others through innovative solutions.
Full Time - Remote
Full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, et
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve delivery
- Consult with peers for feedback during design & testing phases
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools in collaboration with the team
Qualifications and Skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
- 5+ years within System Admin and DevOps
- Strong experience scripting in Python, Bash, etc.
- Experience with IaC tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or SaltStack (Jenkins and Ansible preferred).
- Experience with infrastructure in a cloud environment (AWS preferred).
- Experience deploying and managing containers, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
- Experience with scripting (e.g. bash)
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training