THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
We're looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to join a well funded startup, focused on helping the lives of others through innovative solutions.
Full Time - Remote
Full benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Equity, etc
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js with APIs to support it
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of professional experience building production-grade, large-scale web software
- Resourceful attitude with an appetite to learn new technologies and skills to solve the problem at hand
- Industry experience with React
- Understanding of database schema design, caching and scalability
- Knowledge with relational databases, such as PostgreSQL
- Experience with React Native and other native mobile development is a plus
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.