THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
Our client is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team. We're a successful Marketing and Advertising company.
We work with Clients Worldwide and help them generate revenue streams.
Full Time Position - Remote
Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Assist with production support issues when they arise
- Clearly communicate technical information to both developers and business stakeholders
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions
- Performing and automating Linux administration activities and collaborating with the development and test teams on continually improving our processes.
- Working with scrum teams to build and deliver software releases and infrastructure improvements through improved CI/CD processes.
- Experience supporting a business critical application in a production environment.
- Experience in Linux environments (CentOS).
- Good experience and understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of reliability, scalability and cybersecurity principles and best practices
- Good knowledge of Python and bash
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN, DNS, load balancing and firewalls
- Familiarity with log aggregation and with any monitoring tools: DataDog, Grafana, Nagios, Icinga etc.
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies: VirtualBox, Docker, Vagrant etc
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.