THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join their team. We're a successful Marketing and Advertising company that has created a platform which allows our customers to generate revenue through the many products we offer.
Full Time Position - Remote
Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Work closely with product, marketing and other business stakeholders to gather and refine requirements, and release software in a timely fashion
- Work closely with creative and UX teams to help build and maintain design system/pattern library
- Be adaptive and strike a good balance between speed and efficiency
- 25-50% hands-on development
- Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, mentor development team, enforce coding standards
- Contribute in change control policies, software builds, deployment strategies, code reviews and software recommendations
- 4+ years as a Full Stack Engineer
- Expert with Database Design and Microservices Architecture
- Strong testing skills and experience with automated test frameworks.
- Must have strong cross-team collaboration skills.
- Technical Degree is preferred
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.