The role is 100% remote.
If you enjoy having your hands in the entire stack and working on software that's core to business impact and product goals, then we need your help.
What You'll Be Doing
- Understanding of API Platforms, microservices foundations and development of security based eco systems
- Work across Cloud teams and Business units to define security requirements, design and deliver secure Cloud platform solutions
- Incorporate business drivers, needs and strategies to address future business / technology needs
- Work in Agile methodology and partner with external scrum teams for secure application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- Work closely with external development teams on Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
- Communicate implications of architectural decisions, issues and plans to business and IT Leadership
- Drive the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
- Partners with business analysts, systems analysts and engineers to define and review requirements. Advises and consults senior leadership on costs, benefits, and implementation of technology solutions.
- Leads technical design sessions with the external development teams, including the creation of class models, sequence diagrams, component models, etc., and detailed design specifications to ensuring that architecture standards are followed.
- Provides support / guidance to the development teams during the analysis, development, and testing processes.
- Defines and validates non-functional (technical) requirements and establishing traceability between requirements and application architecture/design.
- Provides input to the development of project initiation documents including objectives, scope, approach, estimates, and deliverables, when needed.
What You Should Have
- 8+ years of relevant, professional software engineering
- Ability to ship new features while improving legacy codebase
- Experience with GCP and AWS
- The ideal candidate is proactive, hands-on, energetic, collaborative, results-driven, and thrives on solving real-world problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bonus: Experience designing for iterative and experimental features
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.