We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Infrastructure Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Work with the Cloud Infrastructure team to drive engineering productivity and empowerment in a large cloud infrastructure using AWS and Kubernetes.
- Develop tools to enable product developer self-service access, at velocity, for infrastructure creation and management.
- Build automation tools for testing, provisioning, monitoring and deployment
- Maintain infrastructure for big data analysis (billions of rows)
- Write tests and perform code reviews to ensure that we're shipping reliable, readable, and reusable code
- Research and implement technology solutions for a reliable, high performance, high transaction system
- Ensure that security is a first-class object, across the infrastructure.
- Ship production code on a daily basis
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 3+ years of experience in DevOps or software development
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Familiarity with the command line, including shell scripting in bash/zsh
- Experience with MySQL, Postgres or other RDBMS.
- Experience with a variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Experience managing and deploying highly available systems
- Experience automating tasks for internal or external applications
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems administration
- Working knowledge of source control systems including Git
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.