We have an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and detail-oriented Director of Paid Social Marketing who has a strong passion for Ecommerce and Paid Search.
Full Time in Los Angeles - Full Health, Dental, Vision, Benefits, 401k, various allowances and unlimited PTO. Remote flexibility is also an option.
- Devising, launching, testing and optimizing paid social campaigns and strategies
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal creative, brand and organic social teams to develop and execute integrated creative ideas, plans and strategies.
- Developing and owning goals and performance metrics for your campaigns; monitoring regularly to understand effectiveness of strategies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Manage, execute and help drive volume of paid acquisition campaigns across 20+ ad accounts resulting in profitable growth
- 6+ years of experience managing paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns
- Versatile experience managing paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) at scale
- Direct response ecomm experience on Facebook
- Strong communication and verbal skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.