We have an exciting opportunity for a collaborative and detail-oriented SEM Manager who has a strong passion for Ecommerce and Paid Search.
Full Time in Los Angeles - Full Health, Dental, Vision, Benefits, 401k, various allowances and unlimited PTO. Remote flexibility is also an option.
- Manage SEM campaigns to drive targeted, qualified traffic.
- Manage dynamic search marketing campaigns hands-on using industry leading SEM and analytics platforms.
- Provide strategic insight to develop long and short-term execution plans for new and expanding search campaigns.
- Develop, test, and analyze key words, descriptions, bidding strategies and landing page URLs to maximize results, drive volume, and reach company targets.
- Manage tracking, reporting and analysis of marketing campaigns and programs to improve overall campaign performance.
- Provide management reports and insight as needed.
- Lead regular client status calls.
- Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of online campaigns.
- 2+ years paid search marketing experience preferably in a high growth B2C or B2B organization.
- Knowledge gained from hands-on management of SEM programs on Google.
- Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, conversion rate, average order size, etc.
- Must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a team environment.
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills with the ability to work within a growing company with increasing needs.
- Possess high competency level in Excel.
- Ability to use measurement and analysis to make informed marketing decisions.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.