The role is for one of our clients based in San Diego but are open to candidates in OC and LA who can make the commute once in a while.
We appreciate candidates who think deeply, speak clearly, love collaboration and feedback, and have an amazing ability to get things done.
The IT Systems Administrator will help ensure our employees everywhere in multiple markets and countries have a solid technology foundation to do great work.
We are looking for a customer-centric professional with strong communication and organizational skills and a technical understanding of IT enterprise systems in a growing company.
What You’ll Do
- The most important thing for this role is to find a person who has experience setting up most of the IT related infrastructure from ground zero.
- We aren’t looking for someone to come in and manage it per say as we don’t have anything in place.
- We need a mid-level from a SME to mid-level organization who is interested in learning and grow with us as we have time now to help teach and coach.
- The person will be responsible for approx. 40 systems in regards to user roles and access.
- The candidate will also need to ensure we are on the right subscription package and have the best pricing based on our needs.
- We are working with several outsourced teams, who all need specific access and roles and to be managed tightly in regards to turning on/off based on account and project they are working on.
- We are also undergoing a broader clean-up of all accounts so the first task will be to audit every system and ensure the right people have access and track that in a system of this person's choice.
- Inventory management of hardware for new and previous employees for our MacBooks and other devices and accessories.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Experience building Okta from scratch
- Experience with Tools and systems includes among others MS365 Active Directory, Email groups, MS teams, Dropbox, G-suite, Slack, Zoom, Atlassian, Miro, Figma, Gitlab, Mongo Atlas, GCP, Matomo, Google Play Store, iTunes connect, etc. It is a variety of creative, project, and engineering tools.
- Enjoy working in an open, inclusive environment where diversity in many forms is celebrated.
- Have hands-on experience with deploying and managing computer and software systems in an enterprise environment.
- Have strong competency in planning, prioritization, and implementation of technical projects.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Centrally managed macOS, Linux, ChromeOS and Windows computers across multiple offices.
- Directory Services: Active Directory, LDAP.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.