Our client is looking for a Frontend Architect to join their team. They're a fast growing ecommerce platform that drives success through innovation
Full Time Role - Ideally located in Southern California
Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, etc.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional team, where the focus is on the frontend, but some backend, services, and integrations work should be expected.
- Partner with product owners to develop a deep understanding of stakeholder’s business problems, and translate product designs into architectural and technical decisions.
- Deliver responsive, low-latency, testable, and maintainable code, while taking operational responsibility for the products and features that you develop.
- Work closely with product owners to define, capture, and monitor product-specific success metrics critical to tracking customer fit and satisfaction.
- You not only have strong technical skills but a strong business acumen
- 5+ years focused on Frontend Code and Architecture
- Expert working with Web Services and Web Applications
- You've dealt with state management middleware, preferably Redux
- You have demonstrated experience with RESTful APIs and/or GraphQL
- You've worked directly with UX designers / product managers
- Experience with accessibility
- Must have a Computer Science Degree
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.