We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out our exciting new products from the ground up. People that see barriers as a challenge, and want to break the status quo. Come help us build new ways for people to experience moments.
- Design and provision infrastructure to support cloud native applications. Manage and enhance our automation to provide Continuous Integration and Delivery services.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a micro-services architecture.Proficiency in
- Experience with Python and at least one of the objective oriented languages such as Java/C++/Go/Scala
- Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- Extend the capabilities of our platform via custom partner integrations.
- Work with a geographically distributed team.
- 5+ years of progressive professional software engineering experience
- 3+ years of designing and implementing public cloud solutions (AWS/Azure)
- 3+ years experience managing unix/linux systems
- Demonstrable proficiency in one or more Infrastructure-as-Code tools (Ansible, Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc)
- Experience with the architecture and design of distributed software systems
- Expertise in a variety of relational and non-relational data stores
- Experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes or another container scheduler
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training