We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Product Manager. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Develop a product strategy that integrates customer research and market analysis to identify features/initiatives that will deliver strong business outcomes
- Build consensus on the product roadmap strategy and priorities across peer, cross-functional teams and leadership
- Partner with design and engineering to develop and execute against a data-backed roadmap while making trade-offs between features and speed to market
- Collaborate with analytics to define and analyze success metrics for product features and initiatives
- 5yrs exp. As a Sr. Product Manager in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in developing a roadmap and strategy that is backed by a thorough understanding of the customer's needs and the available market solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record to influence your peers and leadership / familiar with agile
- The ability to go broad as well as deep: solving for the bigger picture and long term goals whilst rolling up your sleeves and jumping in when needed
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions / ML or CV exp. a plus
- Familiar with access control/smart home ecosystem
- Drive and willingness to go above and beyond with a strong work ethic
- Ability to play well with others on your team through collaboration and sharing of best practices
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.