The role is 100% remote. Based in San Diego, we prefer candidates on the west coast.
We appreciate content candidates who think deeply, speak clearly, love collaboration and feedback, and have an amazing eye for empathy.
About The Role
We’re looking for a UX Content Writers to help drive the activation, engagement, education, growth, and retention of our current and prospective customers. The ideal candidate is excited about crafting product content that empowers people to understand investing, market conditions, and other financial concepts.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborating closely with design, product, and research teams to build delightful user experiences and shape the product roadmap
- Offering UX writing perspective throughout the product development process, improving the overall experience and ensuring consistency
- Creating and advocating for an approachable style of language that best communicates our mission externally
- Balancing customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Incorporating user research into content decisions for product experiences
- Assuring high quality of content for products in terms of: simplicity, education, and delightfulness
What You Should Have
- 3+ years UX writing or product content strategy experience
- Personal or professional experience in finance or investing
- Eagerness to shape product direction from ideation to post-launch
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience crafting content strategies for UX flows
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this effectively to the team
- Experience conducting content and comparative audits
- Experience creating or contributing to editorial guidelines that align with short- and long-term company goals
- Ability to embody voice and advocate for the user
- Ability to translate technical concepts into concise, easy-to-understand language
- Ability to adapt quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment with shifting constraints
- Experience working with designers, product managers, and user researchers
- A portfolio or selection of writing samples and past work to share
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.