We are currently looking for an amazing Principal Software Engineer (Back end). We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This role is REMOTE.
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Deliver a top tier high quality, testable code in Node
- Collaborate with other engineers to design and improve platform architecture
- Scale the world’s largest repository of container images
- Play an active role in product discussions, influence the roadmap and end user experience, take ownership and responsibility over new projects and features, and turn those ideas into reality
- Interact with other teams as well as with upstream open source communities and our users
- Be ready to tackle high performance engineering challenges
- Participate in on-call rotations and improve reliability and availability of Docker Hub services
- 8-10 years experience building SaaS products
- Experience developing software in a microservice architecture
- Experience with Node for developing backend micro services
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of the challenges of running a SaaS platform at global scale
- Ability to work remotely across multiple time zones
- Solid API design skills (straightforward, unsurprising, defensible)
- Direct experience developing applications at web scale
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and languages, and to switch between them as necessary
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and to partner with User Experience experts, and Product Management
- Ability to balance aggressive delivery schedules with maintainable quality code
- Good Written communication skills
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.