THIS ROLE IS REMOTE
We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Software Developer. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Design and develop software applications, project prototypes, proofs of concept & client demos
- Evaluate performance of critical application components and optimize them to assure maximum performance and scalability
- Assist in driving the development effort for End-to-End on-time delivery of high-quality solutions that conform to feature requirements
- Work closely with the product management, program management, and other team members to coordinate schedules, identify task assignments and provide progress updates at daily standup meetings
- Perform, design and code reviews for all key application functional components
- Provide critical thinking, technical innovation and attention to detail when serving as a trusted advisor on your team
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or possess equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience contributing in an Agile and TDD work environment
- 2+ years of experience building software applications in the cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Experience working with SOAP, REST APIs, and asynchronous messaging technologies (e.g. Azure Service Bus, Event Hubs, or Apache Kafka)
- Experience with design and implementation of object structures in relational databases
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.