We're looking for a Sr. Data Engineer to join our team. We are an innovative tech company focused on delivering AI solutions for our clients.
Full Time Position
Full Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Unlimited PTO, etc.
- Experience building, designing, managing ML models from end-end
- Build end-to-end ETL pipelines to enable training and operationalization of machine learning models.
- Build code for ingesting data from relational databases, NoSQL database, flat files, and message queues into big data solutions.
- Integrating the code, produced by data scientists, into data pipelines
- Experience automating prototypes/models and putting them into production
- 3+ years of production data engineering experience using tools like Spark, Hive, or similar Hadoop/Cloud Native products.
- Expert in Python, familiary with C++, Java, or GO
- Expert with SQL and Data Visualization Tools
- Experience with ML libraries - Pandas, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Keras, etc.
- Excellent data wrangling skills (transformation, normalization, aggregation).
- Good understanding of the distributed data processing.
- BS or MS in a Technical Discipline
- Experience working in a startup environment
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.