We are currently looking for an amazing Product Manager. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This role is REMOTE
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Design, develop and manage discreet product concepts as they move through our product innovation lifecycle
- Lead design, process, engineering, research, and marketing resources as concepts move from ideation through prototyping and validation
- Represent the voice of the end user
- Identify and clearly articulate the market opportunity
- Define and maintain a product roadmap prior to a concept becoming a funded venture
- Document and maintain data driven prototype requirements
- Work with cross functional teams as necessary including finance, legal, security
- Determine feasibility and viability of a concept using customer feedback and market data
- Be decisive on whether a concept continues to the next phase of the product innovation lifecycle
- Own the product vision and communicate value to FIS leadership for funding approval
- Design and recommend a commercialization strategy for a product concept
- Create and maintain accountability for KPIs and metrics throughout innovation lifecycle and recommend KPIs for a new venture prior to launch
- Bachelors/Masters degree
- Strong desire to engage with and create value for customers
- Passion for creativity and problem solving
- Serially curious
- Ability to think outside the box
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Passion for conceptualizing, creating and launching innovative products
- Fluency in design thinking process and approaches
- Fluency in agile framework and experience with leveraging agile methodologies
- Relevant experience in a high growth environment
- Bachelors degree with a technical focus
- 7+ years of related experience
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.