We are currently looking for an amazing Senior Test Automation Developer.
Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a contract role for one of our top clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds and companies in industry.
- Understand and analyze system architecture and components interfaces.
- Based on the verification test plan, propose automation solutions that will allow test acceleration and automated test report generation.
- Build hardware allowing fault injection and data spying.
- Select off the shelves solution meeting automation needs.
- Write test scripts.
- Support verification team to set up the test bench.
- Track equipment configuration
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with C#, C/C++, and/or Python and embedded systems
- Excellent understanding of HW/SW architecture
- Understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent communication, organization, coordination skills
- Proven ability to work under firm deadlines in a fast-paced environment
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.