We are currently looking for an amazing SDK Technical Lead. This position can be remote or relocation assistance to headquarters in Northern California is offered. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a permanent role for one of our top clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds and companies in the industry.
- Provide technical leadership for core SDK teams in the SDK and Tools organization
- Lead the design and development of SDK-level software components that impacts content development and experience
- Primary interface between SDK and Software Platform to drive all the API design decisions as well as the implementation of those APS
- Primary SDK interface to technical leads of embedded software, algorithm groups, OS/services groups for iterating SDK requirements, architectures, and trade-offs for the overall product offering for content developers
- Interface with content developers, developer relations team, product team, experience designers, etc. to convert use-cases into concrete SDK requirements
- Lead the Core SDK engineering teams to support SDK requirements elicitation, management, and translation between disciplines and customers, and documentation
- 7-10+ years of development experience with SDKs, software platforms, or application frameworks
- 3 to 5+ years of experience in developing 3D content
- Must have experience in developing SDKs and developer tools in agile environment
- Must have experience with API design and SDK architecture
- Must have familiarity with Android Open Source toolchains, techniques, and native libraries
- Must have familiarity with the Android application component model and embedded IPC mechanisms
- Familiarity with computer vision algorithms as it relates to AR/VR experiences
- Experience with AR/VR platforms is highly desirable
- Experience interfacing with content developers
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proven team leadership skills
- Proven skills at leadership-by-influence in a multidisciplinary environment
- Experience with AR Core or AR Kit is a plus
- Experience with OpenGL is nice-to-have
- Experience with Vulkan Drivers is nice-to-have
- Experience with Game Engines (Unity or Unreal) is nice-to-have
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.