We are currently looking for an amazing Manager, Engineering Services. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Own and manage delivery of technical product
- Own overall design of the technical product
- Managing people in engineering team(s)
- Work with project managers to help execute projects in time and with quality
- Work with technical product owners to define roadmaps
- Work with tech leads and guide them in terms of tech design, day to day issues
- Build tech leadership and groom future leaders
- Working with other leaders to help shape future design and solutions
- A love of people management, great products and how backend plays a role in product
- 5+ years of overall technical experience, including deep knowledge of architecture and operations of highly available, large-scale backend services
- Experience in Python or a comparable functional programming language
- Love of innovating and building a team capable of leveraging the growing capabilities of cloud infrastructure and low latency networks
- 3+ years of people management experience with a track record of unlocking the potential of your team
- Experience in PostgreSQL outside of an ORM, including the ability to design SQL queries for performance and efficiency
- Expertise with common API and services design best practices
- Deep experience in backend service operational considerations—how they scale, how they should fit together, and how they’re likely to break
- Experience designing distributed systems and solving problems related to concurrency
- Experience orchestrating zero downtime migrations
- Ability to analyze and solve difficult problems across the back-end
- Experience with geospatial product a plus / also ML, stats, data science
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.