We are currently looking for an amazing Sr. QA Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
• Focus on the review of requirements and design documentation, develop test plans, and execute test cases
• Write, execute and maintain test automation scripts in source control (GIT) as required by the test plan
• Work seamlessly with highly skilled, deeply technical development scrum team to develop valid test approaches and scenarios
• Document all QA artifacts (i.e. defects, test cases, etc) and maintain traceability between test cases and requirement documentation
• Proactively communicate with developers and business analysts to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test creation or test execution
• Partner with development teams to build an understanding of QA and its role in the project lifecycle
• Provide input for go/no-go decisions
• Be an advocate for continued development of automation within your teams' functional area
• BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
• Typically 5+ years of strong QA experience – preferably SaaS background
• Experience in Test Plan and Test Case Creations, Bug Creations
• Experience in Unit Testing and API Testing, Code Reviews
• Experience in Automation tools like Selenium, Junit, Appium, CodedUI, UI Automation, Postman
• Knowledge in C++, C#, Python, Java
• Proven analytical skills, root-cause analysis skills, problem-solving skills, decision-making skills
• Hands on experience in performing all aspects of Quality assurance
• Excellent analytical, statistical and problem-solving skills
• Thorough understanding of and experience in applying industry quality standards and methodologies to business situations
• Scrum/Agile methodology working group experience
• Experience designing and implementing quality management and improvement frameworks to ensure adherence to quality requirements
• Evaluating forms of empirical and root-cause analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate compliance with quality standards
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
• Experience with Jira, Azure DevOps, and/or TestRails
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.