We are currently looking for an amazing Data Engineer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
• Build and maintain scalable data pipelines for both batch and stream processing in a cloud-computing environment.
• Apply dimensional modeling to design tables and views that map business processes into an enterprise data model.
• Optimize database architecture by trading off storage and computation to achieve low cost and high performance.
• Build and support complex ETL infrastructure to deliver clean and reliable data to the organization.
• Support the development of new products and services via ingestion, processing, and formatting data for reporting and analytics.
• Interact face-to-face with business stakeholders, develop cooperative relationships, and acquire domain knowledge of the business.
• Proactively automate manual processes throughout the business for higher efficiency, robustness, and speed.
• Enforce production standards and governance best practices in the management of enterprise-level data, metrics, and reports.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, or related field (Masters or PhD preferred)
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Versatile and quick learner with ability to pick up any new skills necessary to get the job done.
• Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, data warehousing, data pipeline and data lake creation.
• Extensive experience with cloud infrastructure and tools for AWS and GCP.
• Demonstrable proficiency in Python development and advanced SQL querying.
• Strong grasp of business elements and ability to convert requirements into database models and full-data pipeline systems.
• Experience with visualization and reporting tools, such as Looker and Tableau.
• 4-8 years of experience in data engineering or similar work.
• Full stack experience, including microservice and web app development.
• Knowledge of big data platforms, such as Hadoop and Spark.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.