We are currently looking for an amazing Full Stack Developer. We have four open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Collaborate with your teammates and clients to architect, design, and implement applications across a variety of industries and stacks, utilizing tools like Jira to create and track tasks.
- Write clean code and robust tests, review teammates’ code, and create clear documentation.
- Serve as a technical resource for your peers and younger developers.
- Work in an Agile environment with geographically dispersed teams.
- Play a prominent role on the team, growing over time to participate actively in coordination and communication with the account manager and client.
- Serve as the central line of communication between your client and the rest of your team.
- 2+ years of professional experience with React (Redux, React-router) & Node.js
- 3+ years as a professional developer.
- A developer who is willing to share their knowledge & technical skills, and who is eager to learn new technologies, frameworks and processes.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Someone interested in taking ownership over some of the project management responsibilities for their clients.
- A team player who can work well in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Graphql.
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Experience leading a team.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.