We are currently looking for an amazing Director of Engineering. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Establish and continually improve development & team processes that yield maximum efficiency in day-to-day engineering operations
- Directly manage engineering team members and ensure that your entire team is continually enabled to do their best work. Consistently provide ongoing technical mentorship and general professional development
- Optimize team structure for maximum delivery, productivity and team satisfaction
- Lead recruiting and onboarding efforts for the engineering team. Build scalable processes for onboarding and ensure new team members achieve full productivity quickly
- Improve internal development processes to minimize errors and improve team efficiency
- Develop and execute strategies for site reliability, devops, and infrastructure management
- Implement appropriate metrics to measure and motivate productivity
- Excited to write and review code when the opportunity presents itself
- 7+ years software development experience
- 3+ years experience direct management of engineers and closely related functions
- Success managing and scaling an engineering team at a high-growth SaaS software company
- Clear passion for people, management, and enabling people to do their best work
- Leadership experience in early stage companies
- Experience managing AWS services
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.