We are currently looking for an amazing Content Writer. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Develop and generate clear and concise content that is used across various media outlets and platforms, including Amazon, Shopify (website), blog, email and social media.
- Write and produce clear copy based on strategy, concept/idea, target audience, brand guidelines, and product features and benefits; create persuasive messages and tell compelling stories that drive first time purchase and generate brand loyalty in consumers.
- Write compelling short copy headlines and organize information in a way that is relatable and understandable to a target audience.
- Write, manage, edit, and upload product-related copy across multiple channels, including product titles, descriptions, A+ Content, product images, and additional product details.
- Liaises with clients and colleagues and collaborates with other departments and project teams to consider writing requirements and create innovative content ideas.
- Updates and amends written content according to feedback.
- Researches competitors and stays on top of market trends and analyzes content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed.
- Manages and promotes company blogs and pitches articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Aids the Social Media Manager with the implementation and maintenance of the organization's social media presence.
- Partners with the design team to ensure copy is correctly flowed into design and finds integrated visual/copy solutions.
- Review and edit materials, ensuring they are free from spelling, grammar and stylistic errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Proficiency with various writing apps and computer programs. Ideal candidate has experience utilizing Hubspot or Pardot and other marketing automation tools
- Portfolio of published articles, writing or other content
- Experience producing well-researched content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong collaboration, team working skills, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of meeting tight deadlines and driving towards results
- Ability to be collaborative, creative, flexible, and innovative with ideas
- KPI focused. You have a proven track record of evaluating content results and iterating to achieve the best KPIs
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Highly organized, efficient with your time, ability to execute quickly with high quality
- Ability and experience following style and writing guidelines as necessary
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- Ability to use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.