We are currently looking for an amazing Sr. Ruby Developer. We have two open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Build solid, scalable and maintainable Rails applications with excellent test coverage.
- Collaborate with designer, team leads and stakeholders to understand business goals, analyze requirements and propose technical solutions.
- Lead Code Reviews and provide mentorship to junior and intermediate developers.
- Create a positive environment for the people around you, sharing knowledge with everyone and helping the team grow.
- Have product ownership by working closely with Product, mobile and data teams. It's not just about writing code
- 5+ years of web application development experience using Ruby on Rails on mid-large size applications.
- Proficiency with the Ruby language.
- Have a great understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- A solid understanding of relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch).
- Experience in Unit, Integration and Acceptance testing using RSpec and Capybara.
- Experience with GitHub and a solid understanding of Git core concepts.
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level.
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.