We are currently looking for an amazing Director of Product. We have one open positions. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Partner closely with Development and QA leaders to deliver high quality, innovative products to our customers
- Influence and drive product strategy, design and capability delivery
- Foster innovation in the customer experience by combining functional and operational knowledge
- Collaborate and communicate across the Workday ecosystem including Sales, Services and other Product teams to ensure mobile is positioned as a strong partner. Work closely with the rest of the organization to highlight customer needs, build empathy and get alignment on the vision and execution of our strategy and roadmap
- Build, lead, and enable high performing teams while providing a remarkable experience for workmates
- Mentor and guide both Mobile UX teams and Mobile Product teams and engineers on mobile strategy and design patterns
- 7+ years experience in SaaS and Start-ups
- At least 2 years Product Management experience with API first companies
- Strong technical Product knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- 5+ years of experience working in complex organizations and influencing without authority across many domains
- Experience in handling intake feature process with many different stakeholders Experience with working with HCM and/or Financial cloud
- Provides is highly desired Experience working with Apple and Google product and design teams is highly desired
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.