We are currently looking for an amazing QA Testing Manager. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Lead and mentor a distributed team consisting of local and remote test resources.
- Support multiple development teams with estimation, planning and strategy for testing.
- Manage the creation and on-going development of an automated testing framework.
- Recommend and lead initiatives to improve test processes and develop team members to improve efficiency.
- Assures the viability, functionality and effectiveness of test tools.
- Define and implement test strategy to ensure maximum test coverage.
- Coordinate the use and maintenance of test environments for systems supporting the needs of all projects.
- Perform test engineering tasks when needed including creating and executing test cases.
- Provides Test Coverage reports to stakeholders for each software release.
- Experience developing an automated test strategy utilizing selenium, Junit or other industry standard toolsets.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- 8+ years of experience in a software testing environment or platform
- Experience with implementing automated testing
- Experience within agile environment.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.