We are currently looking for a fantastic Technical Project Manager. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a permanent role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds and companies in the industry!
- Gather project requirements in order to prepare and deliver proposals to clients, including budgets, feasibility, and timeline
- Serve as a liaison, communicating comfortably with both clients and engineering team members
- Assign tasks and manage workflow of engineering team members
- Report on project status, answer questions, and resolve issues for clients
- Create detailed plans, processes, and procedures for engineering team
- Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Proactively plan resource allocation
- Assist with hiring and mentoring engineering staff members
- Communicate and collaborate with other managers
- 2+ years in a managerial role overseeing engineers focused on web dev
- Background in web development
- Entertainment industry experience
- Prior experience working with clients gathering technical requirements
- Strong communication skills- can translate complex technical concepts to a broader audience
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.