We are seeking all Mobile Engineers to support development of a web based marketplace product. This job description is fairly general to capture the gist of the type of people we love!
If you work with Mobile Platforms and want to work with an international start-up then please apply.
We will discuss your background and send you the job description specific to your background.
Our initial mobile applications are lightweight wrappers around our web implementation, and we have decided to rebuild them from the ground up as fully-native mobile applications.
- Bachelors or Masters in EE or CS, or relevant experience
- 7 + years of professional mobile development
- Experience leading technical decisions that involve multiple teams
- Experience building complex native iOS and Android mobile applications using modern languages and frameworks such as Swift or Kotlin
- Experience integrating and leveraging external services for purposes such as user analytics, feature flagging, and authentication
- Exceptional technical communication skills
- Solid understanding of mobile user experience best practices and standards
- Thorough understanding of RESTful API and application design
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training