We are currently looking for an amazing Technical Program Manager. We have one open position. Please apply and we can discuss!
This is a Full Time/Direct Hire role for one of our amazing clients. You will be working with some of the brightest minds in industry.
- Partner with Product and Engineering to manage complex and large-scale cross-team initiatives, clarifying needs and value, securing commitment from teams across the organization, setting timelines, and lead activities from design through delivery.
- Ask questions that clarify priorities and scope and enable the team to be highly effective.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and ensure transparency to program goals, commitments, risks, progress, and deliverable quality.
- Identify and develop solutions to impediments or bottlenecks that pose a risk to the program success and communicate any trade-offs that may result from these solutions.
- Ability to map dependencies and relationships between projects and teams, coordinating work across disparate teams.
- Engage and energize the teams to achieve aggressive goals.
- Develop broad domain and technical knowledge.
- 5+ years of technical program/project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment.
- Track record of collaboration in managing and successfully delivering large scale software development programs.
- Ability to clearly communicate and establish credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders including executive staff.
- Ability to influence and work through others where direct reporting relationships do not exist.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on execution in a data-informed environment.
- Passion for understanding ambiguous, complex problems and driving high-quality, innovative, and robust solutions.
- Experience with agile and other program management methodologies
- Working at a high paced, fast growing tech startup.
- Technical degree and/or background in SW development.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.