We are looking for a person who will work in the Product department to be:
- Responsible for facilitating intake workflows to support new product requests and business enablement.
- Works within the Product Team and acts as liaison between the requesting business units including Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Operations to the technical teams and development partners.
- The Product Manager will provide analysis and requirements support for new and existing projects.
This is a Long-Term Contract role.
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Create, document and maintain project documents for lines of business.
- Analyze user needs from multiple stakeholder groups to develop well-written software requirements, use cases, user stories and story boards.
- Participate in Scaled Agile/Scrum-based development environment breaking down large epics into smaller, detailed user stories that developers and quality assurance resources can digest.
- Confer with business stakeholders, clients, UX designers, systems analysts, engineers, programmers, and others to obtain and document system requirements.
- Maintain a requirements traceability matrix and other requirements related documents throughout the life of the project.
- Maintain product backlog and ensure intake/prioritization tools are synchronized.
- Document or participate in software system testing and validation procedures (when needed).
- Perform other duties as required.
- Ability to think critically using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to evaluate requirements and their characteristics.
- Obtains stakeholder commitments to requirements to include identifying, involving, and documenting stakeholder involvement and decisions.
- Ability to use a requirements management system to document requirements, prioritizes and tracks history of changes.
- Creates and executes queries in Requirement Management System.
- Contributes to requirement reviews and refinement meetings.
- Ability to manage the requirements repository.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, effective and professional manner to address client and end user needs.
- Ability to collaborate with clients, project managers, developers and key stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Ability to listen and process information and then apply both deductive and inductive reasoning.
If the above seems like a fit, then apply!!
Also, if the title doesn't seem just right for you, talk to us and we will change it - if the job is for you, we will make it work.
CRB Workforce, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.